The ATCA Rescue & Adoption Committee (R/A Committee) itself does not rescue Airedale Terriers, but rather is the glue that holds the regional rescue efforts together. The R/A Committee does the following:
- Raises money to assist regional groups with a need.
- Provides services such as low-cost microchips for rescues and the Yahoo discussion group for volunteers throughout the United states and Canada.
- Standardizes procedures for doing the job of rescue and provides training for new volunteers.
If you are looking to adopt, please contact the regional rescue group below that is closest to you. While many of the regional groups work together, you will need to start the adoption process with the local group closest to you. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.
Click on the name of the rescue group to visit their website. If you don't see a group for your area of the country, please contact the closest volunteer listed on the Regonal Rescue Contacts. Many Airedale Rescue volunteers do not have the time or resources to create a website. If you have those skills, it could be a way for you to help!
Airedale Rescue in Canada
- Airedale Rescue & Adoption of Delaware Valley
Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware
- Airedale Terrier Rescue & Adoption, Inc. (ATRA)
13 Midwest states and the province of Ontario
- Airedale Rescue Group
Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee
- Airedale Terrier Rescue the of Virginias
Virginia and West Virginia
- Airedale Terrier Club Of Metropolitan Washington, DC (ATCMW) Rescue
DC and Maryland
- Airedale Rescue of Western New York
- New England Airedale Rescue (NEAR)
Connecticut, Maine, Massachussets, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Northwest Airedale Terrier Rescue (NWATR)
Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and northern California
- Oklahoma Airedale Rescue
- SouthWest Airedale Terriers (SWAT) Rescue
Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and Utah
- Starting Over Airedale Rescue (SOAR)
Indiana, Michigan and Ohio with sattelite states of Arkansas, Illinois, Colorado and Kansas.
- Sunshine Airedalers of Florida
- Texas Airedale Rescue Team (TART)