Memorials Tributes Donations
Memorials and Tributes
National Airedale Rescue, Inc., accepts memorial/tribute donations to honor living or deceased persons or dogs on our List of Memorials & Tributes. A donation** of $25 or more to Airedale Rescue will entitle you to a picture (optional) and a short memorial or tribute statement. The dog does not need to be a rescue, or even an Airedale. This memorial/tribute will be posted for at least one year. All pictures and written material should be e-mailed or e-mail the web manager for mailing instructions.
** NOTE: Memorials for rescued purebred Airedales who were adopted at the age of 10 years or older do not require a donation.
Once you have made your donation, return here and send us an e-mail with the following information:
- Your name and address
- Your phone number (optional)
- Your e-mail
- Confirm the amount you donated and let us know if it was by PayPal or check
- Is this a memorial or a tribute?
- Name of the person or Airedale you are remembering/honoring
- Relationship of the person notified to the person/Airedale being remembered/honored
- Name and address of the person to notify of your gift
- Any comments you would like to make about the person/Airedale being remembered/honored
- You can attach photos to your e-mail if you would like them included on the website
Click here to see the Memorial and Tribute donations sent to us by our supporters and read their stories.
To donate on-line, go to the Donate page.
To donate by check, fill out the Honorary or Memorial Donation form. Mailing instructions are at the bottom of the form.